Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You might see some changes 'round here!

Dear Readers,

Over the past few months, you may have noticed there have been some renovations happening here at Krafts and Konfections. I'm so happy to have finally dedicated some space on my humble blog for my brand - Simplicity Creations.

Simplicity Creations is split into (what I consider) two logical areas: event planning and 'konfections'. Events and sweets typically go hand in hand - and they both happen to be passions of mine. If you are in need of event services or some sweet treats to have on hand at your next event, please see my Sweet Treats and Simplicity Events tabs near the top of this page. Here, I have outlined some of the details for services and products I offer to the Indianapolis metro area and beyond. Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation or quote!

I look forward to hear about your party planning or sweet treats needs!

Best,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!